2022-2023 DonorsThank you all for your Support!
Last year we relied on your understanding, financial support and positive encouragement. Thanks to YOU, the ICO continues to make music and be a voice for orchestral music.
Annual FundGiving is easy.
Share your love of Intimate, Classic, Original music with a contribution to Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra. Gifts can be made online, by phone or in the mail.
Your gift today:
- Makes an impact on the programming you see every year
- Advances music for the small orchestra
- Supports commissioned works
- Enhances artistic partnerships and collaborations
- Increases access to the arts through ICO partnerships, community engagements projects, and education programs.
Other ways to give:
- Double your impact with a corporate matching gift.
- Online shopping benefits ICO when you use Amazon Smile.
- Transfer appreciated stock.
- And, VOLUNTEER!
Planned Giving - Maestro SocietyAn enduring legacy
You make contributions throughout your life through volunteerism, philanthropy, and leadership. A planned gift is an incredible way to endure future support for the Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra beyond your lifetime.
Vision 21 CampaignLead us into the next era.
The Vision 21 Campaign goal of $2.2 million will help the ICO sustain its vision for the future:
- Showcase world and Indiana premieres
- Present outreach concerts
- Grow the ICO audience
- Elevate the ICO concert experience
- Provide greater access to the ICO via radio broadcasts, recordings, and community outreach
Support Friends of Elaine Fund in support of ICO’s Leadership capacity! To give to this fund, simply acknowledge Elaine Eckhart in the acknowledgement section of the donation form.
For more information, please contact Dana Stone at 317-940-9607 office
Become a SponsorReach Out
Business community leaders know firsthand the importance the arts play in the economic strength and quality of life in central Indiana. Sponsorship of a concert, season, outreach program, radio broadcast or artist provides a platform for positioning and visibility, as well as opportunities for client appreciation and business development in Intimate, Classic, Original style.
Ways to GiveHave any questions? Please reach out to our staff!
| GUEST ARTIST SPONSORS
| PRINCIPAL PLAYER SPONSORS
Richard and Katherine Badertscher
Dawn and Tom Bennett
Sheila and William Bosron
Ann and Ken Dee
Richard and Asieh Dicken
Polly Spiegel and Peter Grossman
Sara Anne Hook
Howard Schrott and Diana Mutz
Jeffrey and Joyce Peipert
Thad and Amy Perry
Scott and Susan Putney
N. Clay and Amy Robbins
Robert and Mary Ann Tucker
Jim and Leah Turner
Marcus and Cindy Veatch
Christian and Elaine Wolf