2020 DonorsThank you all for your Support last Year!
Last year we relied on your understanding, financial support and positive encouragement. Thanks to YOU, the ICO continues to make music and be a voice for orchestral music.
Annual FundGiving is easy.
Share your love of Intimate, Classic, Original music with a contribution to Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra.
- Connect with the administrative office to donate. Call or mail a check.
- Transfer appreciated stock. Call our office for more information.
- Double your impact with a corporate matching gift.
- Create a legacy through a planned gift via a will bequest or charitable gift annuity.
- Online shopping benefits ICO when you use Amazon Smile.
- And, VOLUNTEER!
Vision 21 CampaignLead us into the next era.
The Vision 21 Campaign goal of $2.2 million will help the ICO sustain its vision for the future:
- Showcase world and Indiana premieres
- Present outreach concerts
- Grow the ICO audience
- Elevate the ICO concert experience
- Provide greater access to the ICO via radio broadcasts, recordings, and community outreach
Support Friends of Elaine Fund in support of ICO’s Leadership capacity! To give to this fund, simply acknowledge Elaine Eckhart in the acknowledgement section of the donation form.
For more information, please contact Dana Stone at 317-940-9607
Become a SponsorReach Out
Business community leaders know firsthand the importance the arts play in the economic strength and quality of life in central Indiana. Sponsorship of a concert, season, outreach program, radio broadcast or artist provides a platform for positioning and visibility, as well as opportunities for client appreciation and business development in Intimate, Classic, Original style.
Ways to GiveHave any questions? Please reach out to our staff!
Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra
4603 Clarendon Rd Ste 36
Indianapolis, IN 46208
| GUEST ARTIST SPONSORS
| PRINCIPAL PLAYER SPONSORS
Richard & Katherine Badertscher
Dawn & Tom Bennett
Sheila & Bill Bosron
Lisa & Rick Brown
Ann & Ken Dee
Brent & Elaine Eckhart
Dr. Julia & Bill Krummen
Thad & Amy Perry
Scott Putney & Susan Sawyer
Clay & Amy Robbins
Charles R. Rubright
Howard L. Schrott and Diana H. Mutz
Anantha Shekhar & Gina Laite
Robert & Mary Ann Tucker
Jim & Leah Turner
Cynthia & Marcus Veatch
Kelcy M. Whitman Family Fund
Christian & Elaine Wolf