Vision 21 CampaignLead us into the next era.
The Vision 21 Campaign goal of $2.2 million will help the ICO sustain its vision for the future:
- Showcase world and Indiana premieres
- Present outreach concerts
- Grow the ICO audience
- Elevate the ICO concert experience
- Provide greater access to the ICO via radio broadcasts, recordings, and community outreach
For more information, please contact Elaine Eckhart at 317-940-9607
Annual FundGiving is easy.
Share your love of Intimate, Classic, Original music with a contribution to Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra.
- Connect with the administrative office to donate. Call or mail a check.
- Transfer appreciated stock. Call our office for more information.
- Double your impact with a corporate matching gift.
- Create a legacy through a planned gift via a will bequest or charitable gift annuity.
- Online shopping benefits ICO when you use Amazon Smile.
- And, VOLUNTEER!
Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra
4603 Clarendon Rd Ste 36
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Reach OutBecome a Sponsor
Business community leaders know firsthand the importance the arts play in the economic strength and quality of life in central Indiana. Sponsorship of a concert, season, outreach program, radio broadcast or artist provides a platform for positioning and visibility, as well as opportunities for client appreciation and business development in Intimate, Classic, Original style.
| GUEST ARTIST SPONSORS
| PRINCIPAL PLAYER SPONSORS
Richard & Katherine Badertscher
Sheila & Bill Bosron
Lisa & Rick Brown
Ann & Ken Dee
Brent & Elaine Eckhart
Dr. Brett Fink
William E. McWhirter
Jane & John Murphy
Thad & Amy Perry
Scott Putney & Susan Sawyer
Clay & Amy Robbins
Charles R. Rubright
Howard L. Schrott and Diana H. Mutz
Anantha Shekhar & Gina Laite
Robert & Mary Ann Tucker
Kelcy M. Whitman Family Fund
Christian & Elaine Wolf