2020-2021 DonorsThank you all for your Support!
Last year we relied on your understanding, financial support and positive encouragement. Thanks to YOU, the ICO continues to make music and be a voice for orchestral music.
Program book listing deadlines for print – Sept. 15 and Dec. 15.
Annual FundGiving is easy.
Share your love of Intimate, Classic, Original music with a contribution to Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra. Gifts can be made online, by phone or in the mail.
Your gift today:
- Makes an impact on the programming you see every year
- Advances music for the small orchestra
- Supports commissioned works
- Enhances artistic partnerships and collaborations
- Increases access to the arts through ICO partnerships, community engagements projects, and education programs.
Other ways to give:
- Double your impact with a corporate matching gift.
- Online shopping benefits ICO when you use Amazon Smile.
- Transfer appreciated stock.
- And, VOLUNTEER!
Planned Giving - Maestro SocietyAn enduring legacy
You make contributions throughout your life through volunteerism, philanthropy, and leadership. A planned gift is an incredible way to endure future support for the Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra beyond your lifetime.
Vision 21 CampaignLead us into the next era.
The Vision 21 Campaign goal of $2.2 million will help the ICO sustain its vision for the future:
- Showcase world and Indiana premieres
- Present outreach concerts
- Grow the ICO audience
- Elevate the ICO concert experience
- Provide greater access to the ICO via radio broadcasts, recordings, and community outreach
Support Friends of Elaine Fund in support of ICO’s Leadership capacity! To give to this fund, simply acknowledge Elaine Eckhart in the acknowledgement section of the donation form.
For more information, please contact Dana Stone at 317-940-9607 office
Become a SponsorReach Out
Business community leaders know firsthand the importance the arts play in the economic strength and quality of life in central Indiana. Sponsorship of a concert, season, outreach program, radio broadcast or artist provides a platform for positioning and visibility, as well as opportunities for client appreciation and business development in Intimate, Classic, Original style.
Ways to GiveHave any questions? Please reach out to our staff!
| GUEST ARTIST SPONSORS
Judith Eckerson in Memory of Lucina Moxley
| PRINCIPAL PLAYER SPONSORS
Richard & Katherine Badertscher
Dawn & Tom Bennett
Sheila & Bill Bosron
Lisa & Rick Brown
Ann & Ken Dee
Brent & Elaine Eckhart
Sara Anne Hook
Dr. Julia & Bill Krummen
Jeffrey & Joyce Peipert
Thad & Amy Perry
Scott Putney & Susan Sawyer
Clay & Amy Robbins
Charles R. Rubright
Howard L. Schrott and Diana H. Mutz
Robert & Mary Ann Tucker
Jim & Leah Turner
Cynthia & Marcus Veatch
Kelcy M. Whitman Family Fund
Christian & Elaine Wolf
James F. Young